Friday, June 12, 2009

Making Lemonade Out Of Leftie Smut

While doing the blog on the Playboy article fantasizing on raping conservative women, I found some great sites I wanted to share.

Ashley Herzog has written a great article following up on the Playboy trash.

Tabitha Hale admits to being “Unapologetically Christian and Conservative” and that makes her all the more interesting in my book. Her site truly deserves a look. I've added her to my links on the right.

Smart Girl Politics is a site devoted to conservative women, and it too is worth a good reading.

I guess the Playboy article did some good, as it helped spread the word on these other sites. While the article was spiteful, ugly, and downright mean, I am trying to make lemonade out of the whole situation.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home