Friday, September 19, 2008

Great new video/song download

When I first heard and saw Kid Rock, I was not that impressed. But some of the things he has done and said over the last few years has given me a respect for this man.

This is the man who dumped Pam Anderson, the "she can suck it" girl, after all. He gets kudos just for doing that.

Recently, he told CMT Insider, "I truly believe that people like myself, who are in a position of entertainers in the limelight, should keep their mouth shut on politics." What a truly enlightened view compared to the self-important grandstanding of so many celebrities.

Now he has teamed up with Dale Earnhardt, Jr, to make a great new video, which you can view here. You can also download the song for free. The song is about the National Guard, and the sacrifices they make. It made me feel great watching it.

I wonder if we can get him to do a Coast Guard song...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home