Thursday, June 25, 2009

Speaking Of Hateful (Updated)

UPDATE - Ms. Fox says in an interview that Transformers is for geniuses. I realized I knew next to nothing of the girl who thinks an action movie is for geniuses but hates religious white people. So I looked up her career. Nothing very eventful before Transformers - a couple of forgettable roles and a guest spot or two on tv shows.

In Bad Boys II, she played "Stars and Stripes Bikini Kid Dancing Under Waterfall." I bet she had a time memorizing lines for that part. She was also in the movie Whore, and I'll let that one pass without comment.

Original Story

Here's an example of just how hateful the left is...I mean how nice and caring and sympathetic and respectful and compassionate the left is.

Megan Fox wants all white trash bible beating hillbillies in middle America killed.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home