Monday, July 27, 2009

Irony, Thy Name Is Gibbs

Obama says the Mayo Clinic is great at health care.

The Mayo Clinic says the Obama health care plan is FUBAR.

A reporter asks White House spokesman Robert Gibbs if the president has a response.

“I saw that not long before I came out here. I don't -- I've asked the health policy people to look directly into that. I know that we've worked with -- with, as I said, doctors and nurses and lots of stakeholders on improving legislation, making sure that we're focused on patient quality, making sure that we're focused on cost-effective medicine. And that's what we'll continue to do. I'll work on getting something more specific.”

Yeah, it made no sense to me, either.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home