Wednesday, August 19, 2009

At least she stayed off the phone during the interview

I’ve never been a huge fan of Rick Sanchez of CNN. But, I have to give him his due for interviewing Sheila Jackson Lee and taking her to task over the town hall incident of talking on the cell phone while a constituent is asking her a question.

Lee tries to make up some bizarre story about the video being doctored, and Sanchez presses her on it to explain herself.

Finally, Lee gives up and refuses to comment on the video by saying she has never seen it.

Understand? She can’t comment on her own actions at an event that she was present for, because she has not seen the video.

What a colossal waste of oxygen.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listen to a talk show host in Houston who clowns Queen Sheila almost daily. He creates these hilarious parodies about her that he plays on his show. Everybody I know listens to them and forwards the link for others to hear. They are friggin awesome.

I don’t know how long he will keep them up, but you can hear them by going to: http://www.ktrh.com/pages/michaelberry.html

Scroll down until you see the picture of SJL on the phone, and the hyperlink that says “To hear Sheila Jackson-Lee’s Bad Day click here”. There is another one called “I’ve Been Everywhere” about her traveling to Jacko’s funeral on taxpayer dime. Scroll down until it says “previous entries” and keep scrolling and you will find it.

Funny stuff. We here in Houston have been watching Sheila and her silliness for years. You’re only now finding out how bad she can be.

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger ramblingman said...

Thanks. I'll check out the link.

Everything I've heard about Sheila puts her in the goober category. I've always pretty much considered her in the same boat as Maxine Waters, Carol Mosely Braun and Cynthia McKinney (whew! there's a crazy group for you). The quotes from those four would fill several volumes of humor books.

 
At 2:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankѕ for a mаrνelous рosting!
І really enjoyed reаԁing іt, you
will be a great author.I ωill ensurе thаt
I bookmaгκ youг blog anԁ will oftеn come back
dоwn the roаd. I wаnt to enсouгаgе
that уou continuе your gгeаt ωοгκ, haνe a nice weekenԁ!



my ωebsite ... dallas seo company

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home