Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Man! The recession is hitting everybody!

I received an email yesterday that I had to share with you. We are all familiar with the Nigerian bank email that has made the rounds for over ten years. This is an offshoot of it, but see if you can see any differences. I copied and pasted the email without any alterations. It is printed below.

I am Mr. Richard Tang,from Hong Kong. I want to offer you a project of44.5US Dollars and invest in your Country and I really seek for a reliable / Trustworthy partner for for this project.

If you are interested please contact me back at my private address richardtang177@yahoo.com.hk I would be delighted to give you details of this business.

Thank you,
Mr. Richard Tang
Who can pass up such a lucrative offer? 44.5 US Dollars? Sign me up!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home