Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Proof That The Other Side Hates Children

Well, that is what I would say about this story if I were a leftie and the story was about conservatives opposing school choice. I would call the opponents Anti-Choice. I would have bumper stickers made up saying, “I Support Choice” or “It’s For The Children.”

What this story is actually about is the divide over school choice. On one side are those who favor children getting a good education, even if that means giving them tax credits and allowing them to opt out of failing government schools and moving to private schools that work.

On the other side are those who favor government schools and teachers unions, even if it means forcing children to attend failing schools.

I truly don’t think lefties hate children. I do think, however, that they care more about teachers unions and indoctrinating children and their own power than they care about whether or not a child gets a good education.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home