Monday, April 27, 2009

What Inspires You To Not Approve Of Criminal Behavior?

The National Director for Immigration for La Raza states that money “inspires” the anti-illegal immigration stands taken by talk show hosts and Lou Dobbs.

Two comments. First, I am neither a talk show host (although I would love the opportunity) nor am I Lou Dobbs. That being said, my “inspiration” for not approving of criminal behavior is my desire for a great, law-abiding country for my children and their children. I have this strange thing in me where I actually want people to not break the law, so call me crazy.

Secondly, I wonder what “inspires” Ms. De Castro to make her race pandering proclamations? I wonder how much she makes as a race pimp? Could money be one of HER “inspirations?”

There is a huge difference between bigotry and disliking lawbreaking, unless you are trying deliberately to tie lawbreaking and those of the Hispanic culture together. I don’t think that is Ms. De Castro’s goal, so let’s assume she is just another of those who thinks if you don’t call it illegal, you can convince the illiterate among us that it’s okay to sneak across the border in the middle of the night.

There is a huge difference between those who came here legally and are producing members of society, and those who snuck here ILLEGALLY, making them criminals by definition, and suck on the government teat, raking in billions of taxpayer largesse.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home