Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Musings and Ramblings

Gallagher wonders why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

A Professor at Southern Cal has been arrested for swindling students. I can think of a few college professors I think should be arrested for taking money under false pretenses.

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.

A great way to say Thank You to veterans.

He said - What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you? She said - Turn sideways and look in the mirror

You’ve got to give him credit for resourcefulness. A civil servant in Canada has created an online site begging for donations so he can retire from his boring job and live a life of luxury.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

Break the law and get a holiday.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Lefties believe in freedom of speech, right? They hold sacred the ability to stand up and shout to disrupt a speech by someone you don’t like, right? Of course…except when it happens to them.

What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man? A rumor.

I’m not even sure I know what to say about this guy. He writes up a contract for his wife that details all her ‘wifely duties’ that is quite specific. What a piece of work.

Letting the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back.

Here is a great website that will take any webpage you enter and translate it to a number of dialects, including redneck, Elmer Fudd, and hacker. Try it out.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

I have always loved Ann Coulter. Here is her take on the Oscars. Best line? “Is the idea of gay cowboys really that new? Didn't the Village People do that a couple of decades ago? Am I the only person who saw John Travolta in "Urban Cowboy"?” And here is her post oscar wrapup.

Monday Funny

Warning – the below image of friendly fire may be too intense for some

(don't say I didn't warn you)







1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She must have been so DESPERATE to have stayed with him... Oh my gosh! The woman needs a double helping of self respect... You know your better half and I would never tolerate that!
ME

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home