Monday, May 08, 2006

Musings and Ramblings

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.

A man has been sentenced for shooting a shotgun at a toy plane. I guess it was a good thing he did not miss and hit a close friend. Okay, cheap shot, I know…

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

This is one place you do not want to drop in for a quick drink

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

The most expensive burgers ever

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Some people will do anything on Spring Break

No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.

An artist does a sculpture of Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug, except he says he never talked to her and she never posed for him. Now the sculpture is going on display and both sides of the abortion debate are up in arms. The pro-choice (has there ever been a more misleading name for a group?) side decry the “anti-abortion message”. Giving birth is anti-abortion? Ooookay. Then I guess every parent in history is against abortion. Doesn't leave a lot of people, does it?

Monday Funny

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires! So I called him a piece of horse crap. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care...

My car was parked around the corner.

I try to have a little fun each day. It's important.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home